Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Working Life

Working is drag.. Especially when you are working with unprofessional people. Although its my first job, I know better than to talk about the customer when they are three feet away. The management is retarded.You have to force our replacement plan on our customers in order to be on their good side for about 20 seconds. Oh, and not to mention that if we don't sell any, we don't get hours. I'm a college student... I need the money.

There are a few good people who work there and by a few, I'm talking like 3 people... out of 17 people. Lets not forget that they don't properly train you. They train you for an hour, then expect you to do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, on your own. God forbid you ask a question. You'd get written up for that.

I've been at this office supply store for 4 months and all the new hires after me either left or are leaving. Yet, I need to prove myself to get the hours??

I don't know.. I'm starting to think I should have just taken the pizza hut job...

No comments:

Post a Comment